WEEK1 RESEARCH

BORROW

More human communication took place by the use of gestures, postures, position and distances than by any other method.

-"Body language: How to read others’ thoughts by their gestures"

People’s face going to change with the different situation. If the person is willing to help those who need help, then this person's facial expression will be kind, but if he wouldn’t help other, maybe his facial expression will be unfriendly. In the same way, when a person who needs to borrow something from someone else is looking for help, his expression is anxious, and after his help, his expression will be pleasant

EGALITARIANISM

I think red and blue are two representative colors. Not only because of they are both of the three primary colors, but also red and blue can give the audience a strong visual impact when they mat with each other. There is a stereotype about human sex that almost of people believe the suitable color for the girl is pink, and blue’s for the boy. But actually there are many girls who prefer blue, and pink was an exclusive color for men. That's why I chose blue and red during my research.

AIR

Fields marked by '*' are required.